When this bike came to the shop, it showed the 20+ years of love, along with faults due to aging – some major, some minor. The owner wanted it returned to how it left the factory in the late 80s. This complete restoration included full frame off rebuild.
Extra care was take to make sure the bike is as factory original as possible, including the following:
- Frame painted to factory correct color
- Bodywork repainted to factory correct colors
- Reconditioning of all engine internals
- Re-blacking of all engine externals
- Refinished stock exhaust using OEM materials
- Replacement of all bearings
- Strip and repaint/re-polish wheels
- Reconditioning of original bolts, were applicable
- All graphics were reproduced, including Ceriani fork graphics, to factory original specs
- All parts used were period/model correct
The photo of the bike is just how it would have been delivered from the factory, with the mirrors and turn signals removed and package for safe shipping.
This bike is now on display at the Vintage Motos Museum in Denver, CO.